Saturday, April 21, 2007

leaving tomorrow

Just an update for everyone:

Thanks to all who came to our goodbye party last night. Also much thanks for not making too much of a mess.

I am in Toronto right now staying the night at a friend's house. We'll be heading out the the airport tomorrow morning around 6 am. Our flight leaves at 8:30 am to Vancouver and then to Shanghai. Out flight info for those who want to check up on us is as follows (please don't mess with my planes):

AIR CANADA FLT:1137
22 APR 07 - SUNDAY
DEP TORONTO ON 0830 (04HR 57MIN)
ARR VANCOUVER BC 1027

AIR CANADA FLT:37
DEP VANCOUVER BC 1200 (12HR 10MIN)
23 APR 07 - MONDAY
ARR SHANGHAI PU DONG 1510

We'll be headed to Wuxi after we land, assuming all goes well and we'll stay in a hotel there. Then when we've slept we'll find an apartment and work out plans from there.

So, if you need to get in touch with me, you can email me or send me a message on facebokok. I will have a phone number in China. It's the same number as the last time I went to China.

I will blog on Monday so everyone knows I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment