- the girl in McDonalds who saw people cut in front of me in line, recognized me, put in my special order for me and had it ready by the time I reached the front of the mass gaggle
- the cute guy in Starbucks who gives us free samples of everything, chats with us and lets us stay past closing even though he kicks everyone else out
- the cleaning ladies, who despite making about 50 dollars a month working full time, are nice, bring us little gifts and are willing to come back to the school after close to set us free when the receptionists LOCK US IN
- the dumpling girl who smiles at me and always makes sure I get a clean table
- the girl in the rice restaurant who always remembers that I don't eat meat
Sunday, August 12, 2007
People who are awesome...
Despite the many things that complicate my life in China, I thought I would commend the people who were awesome this week:

No comments:
Post a Comment