Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Not dead...

Well, I haven't posted in a while, but sufficed to say I am back in Canada working my ass off to finally finish my degree. This post is procrastination, so I'll keep it short.

First, take a look at this website, because it's excellent for, well, procrastination...

Weird Asia News

Second, all that research I did on the Wuxi water crisis payed off - I just finished a short paper about it. It's analytical in nature, rather than historical, but all the info is there. Anyway, anyone interested can email me or post under comments for a copy. I cannot post the essay until it's been marked for fear of getting in trouble for plagiarizing myself... I'm serious.

Third, my condolences to all of you avid CCTV watchers for no longer being able to watch push-up bra and ED commericials. I know they will be sorely missed. Damn them purifying the airwaves!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment