Saturday, February 17, 2007

January 2007

January 27
poland
Haven't posted anything in a while. I have some issues with msn spaces. I was going to move to blogspot but their method of uploading photos is aggravating, so I gave up on that. I'm considering some sort of facebook thing, but they seem kinda nazi about security and I'm not up for faceless internet corporations telling me what I can and can't do, so I think I'll continue to abstain from jumping on that train.

Anyway, thinking of heading out to Poland in the fall for a semester at the Jagellonian University. Things are going well with that so far, but I won't know for sure until February and then I'll have to do a bunch of stupid things with the University of Guelph to prove I'm not going to be a liability. Like take a online travel preparedness course. I don't really feel it's necessary to learn how to make lists of things to pack or take multiple choice quizzes on travel safety.

I might go to China for a few months before Poland to make some extra money, and because I can. Then I was thinking I'll fly out to England on the way to Poland (from Canada) because I might to able to get some cheaper plane tickets by stopping in London. I also have some friends there I'd like to see, but that's a more detailed level of planning to be reserved for August.

So that's my update. Decisions re: blog to come soon.

11:38 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.

Post a Comment