Monday, February 19, 2007

stupid Poland

I decided to email the prof in charge of the Poland semester to find out what was going on and apparently she hadn't contacted me because I wasn't accepted. This is frustrating because it means there are thirty other people still waiting to find out with course selection next week. I hope no one gets screwed for courses because they are waiting to hear back. Anyway, so Poland's off. I did email the prof back and ask to be put on the waiting list. Though, it's impossible to say how many people are ahead of me.

So... I spent some time reorganizing my classes and it looks like I'll be able to finish a semester in advance, so next year. There's one class I'm not really sure what to do about so I'm going to see if I can just get exempted or substitute something else for it. I'm going to have to take a summer class too, but it'll be my last summer semester.

Going to China this summer is now all that much more pertinent to my sanity. I guess it's time to start looking for summer jobs. If anyone hears about anything, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment